The competent authority may for good and sufficient reasons impose one or more of the following punishments on a student found guilty of any of one or more acts of indiscipline or misconduct, as the case may be.
- Fine up to Rs. 30,000/- depending on the gravity of indiscipline.
- Recovery of any kind, cost of damages etc.
- Withdrawal of any or all privileges extended to a student including scholarship/fellowship or any monetary assistance irrespective of the source of funding.
- Stoppage of any or all academic processes.
- Declaring any Halls of Residences, premises, building and/or the entire University campus out of bounds.
- Cancellation of admission or withdrawal of degree or denial of registration for a specified period.
- Rustication up to four semester period and/or declaring any part or the entire UOH Campus out of bounds.
- Expulsion from university for life.
- Handing over of the case to police and filing an FIR